SAT 6:00PM | SUN 9:00AM/10:30AM/12:00PM
Every weekend we have 5 gatherings for you to choose from:
Main Gathering | Saturday 6:00pm | Sunday 8:30a/10:00/11:30 in Main Auditorium. Enjoy modern music, a casual environment, and Bible teaching.
Softer Sundays | Sunday 8:30a in Lower Auditorium
Enjoy classic music, a casual environment, and Bible teaching.
Canvas 6.8 | Sunday 11:30 in Lower Auditorium Enjoy fun environment for middle school age including games, Bible teaching and small groups.
Online Gathering | Saturday 6:00p | Sunday 8:30a/10:00/11:30
Each of our Main Gatherings are streamed live in their entirety.
- Gatherings 65 minutes long
- Live worship music
- Casual clothes
- Thought provoking and practical Bible-based teaching
- Free coffee!
- Fun and engaging environments for kids
- Friendly people
- Tangible ways to serve our community and world
SOME HELPFUL TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be comfortable about your first visit.
- Bring your kids! We have a phenomenal environment that engages your kids during our gatherings. Find out more in the Kid Park.
- Show up 5 minutes before the gathering begins. This will allow you time to park your car, get your kids checked in and find a seat.
- Don’t worry about a dress code. We are pretty laid back.
- Grab a cup of coffee from the Kid Park or in the Main Lobby.
- Find a place to sit in our comfortable theatre seating and enjoy.