April 22 & 23, 2017
You can take your own notes at the bottom of this page!
Song Titles from this Weekends Gatherings:
- Only King Forever by Elevation
- You Make Me Brave by Bethel
- In Control by Hillsong
- Great Are You Lord by All Sons and Daughters
34 So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other.
35 Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”
19 But Lord, you remain the same forever!
Your throne continues from generation to generation.
4 We will not hide these truths from our children;
we will tell the next generation
about the glorious deeds of the Lord,
about his power and his mighty wonders.
6 so the next generation might know them—
even the children not yet born—
and they in turn will teach their own children.
We gear to the young but lean into the wisdom of the wise.
7 So each generation should set its hope anew on God,
not forgetting his glorious miracles and obeying his commands.
- I give my life to Jesus.
- I am in search of faith and hope to discover Truth.
- I want to own my faith as I experience Truth in my life.
- I want my faith to be an example for others to follow.
Click Here If You'd Like To Give Your Tithes and Offerings Online
(opens in new window)