March 11 & 12, 2017
You can take your own notes at the bottom of this page!
Song Titles from this Weekends Gatherings:
- God Who Saves by Hillsong
- You Never Fail by Hillsong
- Resurrecting by Elevation
- Jesus I Need You by Hillsong
Matthew 5:9 (NIV)
9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
- Turn Away
14 Turn away from evil and do good. Search for peace, and work to maintain it.
- Search For Peace
- Work at Peace
17 Never pay back evil with more evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable.
18 Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone.
- Peacekeeper vs. Peacemaker
- Peacekeeper - Walks on eggshells / Peacemaker - Calls out tension
- Peacekeeper - Stuffs feelings for harmony / Peacemaker - Sacrifices comfort for truth
- Peacekeeper - Takes blame when innocent / Peacemaker - Wants real peace
14 Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord.
- I give my life to Jesus.
- I am not living at peace with myself or others. I need to make peace.
- I need to seek peace so that I can be a peacemaker.
- I want Joy and Peace so I can have HOPE!
Click Here If You'd Like To Give Your Tithes and Offerings Online
(opens in new window)